You can sign up to our email newsletters by following the links below. For our Eaves newsletter you can select whether to receive the updates weekly or monthly. When you enter your details you will be sent an email to confirm your email address before you are added to the list.
You will be able to unsubscribe at any point and we will never pass on your details.
Stay up to date with the latest goings-on at Eaves.
Choose how often you wish to receive updates about Eaves and we will send you a summary of all our latest news.
Our Eaves news may include:
- Announcements of new events, reports & consultations
- Reports on events and seminars held by Eaves
- News about the amazing efforts undertaken by our supporters
Women's Weekly Newsletter
At Eaves we believe that violence against women and girls (VAWG) is a crime, and we want news stories about it to reflect that. That’s why we’ve developed our own free weekly e-newsletter to challenge VAWG, gender inequality and discrimination.
The Women’s Weekly Newsletter provides:
- Violence against women media coverage;
- A feminist analysis of news stories;
- Information about events, training and conferences from the women’s sector;
- Vacancies and volunteering opportunities; and
- Calls for action, lobbying and campaigning.
For further information please email: email@example.com
The round-up is distributed electronically every week, usually on Thursdays.
7th June 2013
Thank you to all the comedians who gave their time for free on Tuesday the 4th June Stand Up for Women. The e… read more