- Who we are
- Research and Development
- Eaves' Poppy Project - for survivors of trafficking
- Poppy Legal
- Poppy Legal: Complaints Service
- Poppy Legal: Exceptional Case Funding
- Amina - for survivors of sexual violence
- Independent Sexual Violence Advocate - for survivors of abuse
- Life Skills - for women facing homelessness
- London Exiting Advocacy - for women seeking to exit prostitution
- The Beth Centre
- Join the team
- Contact us
Eaves’ mission is to expose and address violence against women and girls in the UK.
Eaves has specialisms in the areas of trafficking, exiting prostitution, and sexual violence. Eaves also offers housing and employment services as well services for women who have been in contact with the criminal justice system. Within each area of work Eaves provides frontline support and advocacy as well as undertaking lobbying and campaigning.
To make a referral to any of our services please call Eaves on 020 7735 2062 and ask to be referred to the appropriate team.
End Violence Against Women Campaign
Eaves is a member of the End Violence Against Women Campaign. This is an unprecedented coalition of individuals and organisations who are calling on the Government, public bodies and others to take concerted action to end violence against women. We are activists, survivors, academics and service providers.
The EVAW Campaign’s vision is of a society where women and girls can live their lives free from violence and the threat of violence.