- Who we are
- Research and Development
- Eaves' Poppy Project - for survivors of trafficking
- Amina - for survivors of sexual violence
- Independent Sexual Violence Advocate - for survivors of abuse
- Life Skills - for women facing homelessness
- The Beth Centre
- London Exiting Advocacy - for women seeking to exit prostitution
- Join the team
- Contact us
Friday 13th February 2015, Voluntary
Eaves is a charity which offers high quality support to vulnerable women who have experienced violence, through various support, accommodation and research projects.
The Volunteer Receptionist will:
- To help provide a first point of contact reception service ensuring that all visitors are greeted efficiently and passed to the appropriate member of staff, or that their queries are addressed.
- To respond quickly to all telephone calls, dealing with routine enquiries and either taking messages or passing on to the appropriate members of staff.
- To maintain a professional working environment and ensure that the reception and public areas present a positive image of the organisation.
- Assisting the HR and Administrative Team as necessary.
- Closing date
13th February 2015
- Vacancy location
- How to apply
- Please email completed application forms to [email protected]