- Who we are
- Research and Development
- Eaves' Poppy Project - for survivors of trafficking
- Amina - for survivors of sexual violence
- Independent Sexual Violence Advocate - for survivors of abuse
- Life Skills - for women facing homelessness
- The Beth Centre
- London Exiting Advocacy - for women seeking to exit prostitution
- Join the team
- Contact us
Eaves’ vision & mission
A society in which all women live free from violence, exploitation, objectification and discrimination.
Eaves leads the way in exposing and addressing the overlapping issues of domestic abuse, sexual violence, and exploitation of women in the UK.
- Challenging inequality
- Embracing diversity
- Enabling people to fulfil their potential
- Treating people with dignity and respect
- Promoting innovation
Eaves is a feminist organisation led by women for women. It recognises violence against women and girls as both a cause and a consequence of gender inequality. Its direct services for women are provided in a safe, women-only space.