- Who we are
- Research and Development
- Eaves' Poppy Project - for survivors of trafficking
- Amina - for survivors of sexual violence
- Independent Sexual Violence Advocate - for survivors of abuse
- Life Skills - for women facing homelessness
- The Beth Centre
- London Exiting Advocacy - for women seeking to exit prostitution
- Join the team
- Contact us
Working for Eaves
Eaves staff and volunteers believe in providing high quality support to women who have experienced violence to enable them to become independent, active members of society. We believe that together we are working towards a society in which women live free from violence, exploitation, discrimination and objectification, and it is this common purpose which makes working for Eaves rewarding, exciting and challenging.
Eaves staff fulfil a variety of roles, including administration and research positions as well as direct work with service users.
Our head office is based in Oval, London.
Eaves is an equal opportunities employer.